The UNC Loveland Center at Centerra is conveniently located near Interstate 25 and US Highway 34 in the Centerra development of Loveland.
Click the map image for a live map view and navigation:
Download Directions in PDF
About the Center
- 8 classrooms and 2 conference rooms
- Computer lab: 25 computers, printing available
- Free parking and Wifi
- Kitchen amenities include: microwaves, refrigerators, convection oven, vending machines, toaster, television, coffee/tea, and seating
- An outside patio area with picnic tables and a BBQ grill
- Small student lounge with several chairs and a table to study and work
- Fitness: UNC has 4 bicycles to check out for 30 minute intervals, walking paths around two lakes, and locker rooms are available for use.
The UNC Loveland Center at Centerra also rents rooms to organizations for meetings and events. Please review our Centerra Room Rental Packet and contact us at 970-351-1693 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Centerra Area
Centerra is a retail and residential development district in Loveland (surrounding the intersection of I-25 and US Hwy 34) with nearby access to:
- Trails around two lakes (right outside of our center building!)
- Many restaurant options from fast food to casual and fine dining, catering
- Retail shopping including an outlet mall and an upscale outdoor mall
- Hotels and apartment/condo complexes
- Gas/convenience stores, and some groceries at nearby supercenters
- Information is available at the front desk with menus, maps and locations of the amenities nearby
Be sure to explore the area using the “Search nearby” function at the Google map link above.