The UNC Denver Center at Lowry is located in East Denver on the site of the former Lowry Air Force Base.
Student Wifi Directions
- Search for available networks and select: UNCStudent
- Keycode: UNCStudent (capitalization does matter; needed only the 1st time you use each device at a UNC campus or center)
- Username and password are your UNC student (Ursa) login and password
If you have trouble connecting, visit the Technical Support Student wifi help page (directions for each device type are listed for UNC-STUDENT) or call 970-351-4357 for assistance.
Computer Labs and Printing
- Our computer labs are available whenever the center is open, if not reserved by a course (rare occurrences).
- Food and drink are NOT allowed in the labs. You may have food & drink in the regular classrooms.
- All the printing is done through the Pharos printing system, same as the main campus. For assistance, see the Pharos printing procedures (also on display in the computer lab). When printing, it will ask for your email and password.
- Every August, an $8 credit is put on your account for the academic year. If more money is needed, you can add to your account through Ursa. If a billing discrepancy occurs, please fill out the Pharos billing discrepancy form (also available on the bulletin board in the lab).
- There is also a coin-operated copy machine.
- Free parking!
- Access to public transportation within walking distance
- Kitchen with microwaves, refrigerator, and vending machines
- Study room available any time the center is open
- Student lounge with couches, chairs and a flat-screen TV
- Campus security is always available and can be reached at 303-419-5557
Home to Academic Centers as Well
The UNC Denver Center at Lowry is also home to select UNC academic centers. The faculty and staff of these centers work mostly in Denver, in addition to delivering some of their majors and coursework in the building and online through Extended Campus. You will find these academic offerings on the Extended Campus programs and courses lists, but you can also visit their sites below to learn more about their impact in the community and their field.
The Lowry-Stapleton Area
Lowry is a residential/higher education area which is the site of the former Lowry Field and Air Force Base in Denver with nearby access to:
- Many restaurant options from fast food to casual dining
- Hotels and apartment/condo complexes
- Gas/convenience stores, and groceries
- Parks, playground, running trail
- Just minutes away from the Cherry Creek
- Only 15-20 minutes from Downtown Denver
Be sure to explore the area using the “Search nearby” function at the Google map link above.