UNC Menu

Forms for Faculty and Staff

Forms for Extended Degree Programs and The Courses Delivered Within Those Programs

Forms for Program Coordinators of Extended Degree Programs

Request for Services (RFS) - submit this form to offer a new Extended Degree Program or new cohort of an existing program. This form begins the process of actually working with Extended Campus on preparation and support of the program delivery.

Course Schedule Grid – grid to submit course schedules for upcoming terms for Extended Degree Programs. Also available as a Word document. Due for each term on the same deadline schedule used for on-campus programs.

Course Schedule Update – submit updates to previously submitted course schedules (added courses, instructor changes, etc.). Also available as a Word document.

Forms for Faculty Teaching Extended Degree Program Courses

Course Credit Agreement Form – used for Directed Study, Thesis and Dissertation courses for students in Extended Campus degree programs. Also available as a Word document.

Online Program Development – Funding Request Forms

Funding is available for select courses or programs to be developed in—or transitioned to—online delivery. To be considered for development funds, courses must be part of a new or existing Extended Campus program. Please use the form below and submit it to Dr. Nancy Rubin, Executive Director of Extended Campus at nancy.rubin@unco.edu.

Online Program Development Fund Request (Word doc)

If you are are having trouble viewing PDF documents linked from this page, download the free Adobe Reader. This is a free download from Adobe, but comes with the Google toolbar unless you "de-select" that option before downloading.