Get Started – This Program Starts Summer Term 2018
More about the Denver + Online Hybrid Delivery
What does Hybrid delivery mean? There ARE in-person weekend sessions for this program at our Denver Center at Lowry, but with reduced class time because some work is completed online. The in-person and online instruction is taught by UNC faculty.
The Priority Application Deadline is January 30, 2018, but applications will be accepted on a space-available basis after that date. Please contact the program coordinator if you are still interested after the deadline.
The Application Process
You will apply to the program and then submit additional materials:
- Apply to the UNC Graduate School and follow all application directions for the application fee and submission of your official transcripts. GRE scores must be sent directly to the graduate school by the testing agency. UNC's institutional code is R4074.
On the application, for Academic Program of Interest choose one of the following:
You will then continue in the system (or log back in later) to submit the following:
- School Psychology-EDS (Extended Campus)
- School Psychology: Applied Behavior Analysis-EDS (Extended Campus)
- Written statement (300-500 words) indicating the applicant's personal and professional reasons for selecting school psychology as a profession.
- Current vita
- Three professional letters of recommendation - the system will help you initiate requests to be sent to these individuals.
Once you apply to the UNC Graduate School and your application packet is complete, your application will be reviewed by the graduate school then sent to the faculty/program for an admission decision.
Please note: Finalists for the EdS program may be invited to attend an on-site interview.