A Mostly-Online Doctoral Program for Educators
This Educational Studies Doctor of Education (EdD) degree provides working teachers and administrators with access to a premier doctoral program in education. This mostly-online program features our Innovation and Education Reform Emphasis, preparing informed, reflective and forward-thinking educational leaders who are prepared to implement and study educational change in today’s rapidly evolving educational systems.
Attend an Online Information Meeting!
The Program & Enrollment Manager will share information about programs for teachers and answer any questions you have.
1st Tuesday each month, 10:00 AM Mountain Time
Location: Online – View monthly dates and register
In the Innovation and Education Reform Cognate You will study...
- Relationships between research, policy and practice in education
- How to conduct, analyze and apply research of education
- Issues surrounding curriculum, evaluation and implementation
- Critical evaluation skills and perspectives of education and society
- Ways to contribute to the improvement of education systems
The Highest Level of Educational Policy Preparation
from a National Leader in the Field
Graduates will be able to pursue careers in academia, the K–12 world, and other educational settings and agencies.
- Take on leadership roles in school districts.
- Become a University faculty member.
- Work as a consultant to state and federal agencies.
- Plan and implement curriculum at the district level.
- Assume leadership roles for non-profit and private schools and agencies.