Enroll in Individual Courses "A La Carte"
- You must possess a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university, with a 3.0 GPA or better (on a 4.0 scale) on the most recent 60 hours of college credit.
- Some courses may have prerequisite course requirements. EII 604 is a prerequisite for all other a la carte courses.
Applicants for Online Programs: please be sure to check your eligibility by state of residence.
We recommend that you begin the course enrollment process at least 30 days before the start of your course. However, you can contact the Program Coordinator to confirm upcoming deadlines and options. A la carte enrollment is dependent on available space after admitted certificate students have enrolled.
- Visit the Courses & Requirements page to see which courses are available a la carte, and the ACEPI Certificate Current Students page which lists the upcoming courses by term.
- Contact the Program Coordinator to indicate your intention to enroll.
- Complete steps 1 and 2 of theDirections for Course Registration and Activation to activate your student accounts. [Note: if you are already an admitted/current UNC graduate student, you will not need to complete this step.]
- Email email@example.com to inform her that you have completed activation of your UNC student accounts and indicate which EII courses you would like to enroll for in the upcoming term(s). She will open up your access to the course.
- Once you have heard back from her...both the "directions" document above, and the yellow Student Resources box on the current students page, have directions to help you register for your courses.