Master's or Educational Specialist Degree with Dual Licensure in Educational Leadership & Special Education Administration
This interdisciplinary program is offered with two degree options, each of which also prepares you for dual licensure as both a Principal and a Special Education Director.
- Educational Leadership and Special Education Administration Master of Arts (MA) – with dual licensure as a Principal and Special Education Director – for those who have earned a bachelor's degree.
- Educational Leadership and Special Education Administration Educational Specialist (EdS) – for those who have already earned a master's degree. Though the dual licensure is not in the official degree name, this program does include that preparation.
Add valuable credentials, help create positive change, and be prepared to successfully lead high-achieving, culturally responsive schools.
Course Topics Include:
- The principalship
- Contextual understanding of systems
- Program planning & organization
- Policy, budget & resource development
- Parent/community engagement
- Applied research/evaluation
- Contemporary educational issues
Take the Lead and Make a Difference
Our online and hybrid delivery options allow participants to remain in their schools and communities while completing an advanced degree that will open a variety of doors to career advancement. Graduates assume roles as building principals at elementary, middle, or high school levels; and district level positions as special education directors and/or central office administrators.