Colorado All-State Middle School Choir (CMASC) Music Festival
A Spring 2023 Music Education Professional Renewal Course
This course is tied to attendance and participation at the 2023 CMASC All-State Music Festival.
Course participation will include the following components:
- Teacher musical preparation of their own students prior to the CMASC Festival.
- Course meeting at the event.
- CMASC Festival rehearsal observations.
- Journal entries reflecting upon methods and strategies used in CMASC rehearsals.
- CMASC Concert attendance.
- Submission of lesson plan that implements the strategies observed in CMASC rehearsal in the teacher’s classroom.
Level of Study
1 or 2
Festival attendance (Denver, CO) + follow-up assignment
Festival dates: March 9-10, 2023
Final assignment due: March 24, 2023
Add/Register by: March 17
Drop by: March 21
Withdraw by: March 23
Not Finding the Course You Need?
More UNC on-campus and online courses are available...