Teaching Theatre Strategies (Non-Colorado Fall Term Conferences)
Online Professional Renewal / Graduate Credit Tied to Theatre Conferences Outside Colorado
Apply state and national standards to theatre curriculum created through workshops attended at the state, national, or international conferences (37.5 hours minimum per credit hour, which includes workshops, performances, keynote speeches, seminars, business meetings, and awards ceremonies).
Note: This course can be taken for 1, 2 or 3 credit hours. For 2 credit hours, you must also take a PD (Professional Development) if applicable at your event, and complete two unit plans as described in syllabus assignments #1 and #2. For 3 credit hours, you must complete all the above and assignment #3.
Course is letter graded.
- EdTA National Conference (September 2020)
- New Mexico Thespian Festival (October 2020)
- Kentucky Thespian Festival (November 2020)
- Iowa Thespian Festival (November 2020)
- Texas Thespian Festival (November 2020)
- Pennsylvania Thespian Festival (November 2020)
- Michigan Thespian Festival (December 2020)
- State or National Theatre Conference approved by Professor
If you will be attending a theatre conference in Colorado, please visit the THEA 513-600 course instead.
Level of Study
1, 2 or 3
Course = Online
However course participation is tied to attendance at one of the listed conferences.
Course available online: August 24 - December 11, 2020
Add/Register by: December 6
Drop by: December 7
Withdraw by: December 8
$425 / credit hour
Not Finding the Course You Need?
More UNC on-campus and online courses are available...