Digital Tools for Blended Learning
Spring 2021 Sections of this Online Educational Technology Workshop
This course provides educators with the opportunity to study tools and best practices for supporting effective digital learning. Participants will investigate strategies and resources for engaging 21st century learners and building digitally responsible students in a blended setting. Learners will design various activities/lessons integrating technology and implement one of them, reflecting on the overall instructional and learning experience.
Three optional, one-hour synchronous sessions will be offered. Dates and times for these sessions will be communicated to students.
After this course participants will be able to...
- Identify the 4Cs for 21st century skills
- Explore digital tools for effective instructions and learning in online and blended settings
- Examine best practices for governing effective digital learning
- Investigate resources and strategies for promoting digital citizenship
- Design and deliver a lesson that incorporates digital learning and engages learners
Grading will be Pass/Fail: A minimum score of 80% will be required to pass.
Spring Course Sections
TIP 508-961 General Audience
Course dates: January 13 - February 24
Register by 1/20; Drop by 1/27; Withdraw by 2/3
TIP 508-962 General Audience
Course dates: March 17 - April 28
Register by 3/24; Drop by 3/31; Withdraw by 4/7
Level of Study
Vary by course section
$130 ($65/credit hour)
Not Finding the Course You Need?
More UNC on-campus and online courses are available...