The Flipped Classroom
Summer 2021 Sections of this Online Educational Technology Workshop
This course provides students with the opportunity to closely examine the flipped model of blended learning in order to reflect on and refine current teaching practices. Participants will implement a flipped lesson specific to their content and classroom environment.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to...
- Examine various flipped blended structures
- Investigate tools for producing content for a flipped classroom
- Determine strategies for implementing a flipped model appropriate for their blended classroom
- Design, develop, and deliver a flipped lesson
- Engage in peer review and reflect on the instructional and learning experience
Grading will be Pass/Fail: a minimum score of 80% will be required to pass.
Summer Course Sections
TIP 513-969 General Audience
Course dates: June 15 - August 8, 2021
Register by 7/16; Drop by 7/23; Withdraw by 8/4
Level of Study
Vary by course section
Not Finding the Course You Need?
More UNC on-campus and online courses are available...