Instructional Best Practices in Science
Summer 2021 Sections of this Online Educational Technology Workshop
This course provides educators with the opportunity to examine best practices for science instruction in a blended setting. Participants will investigate planning and development processes and methods, teaching strategies and tools, and assessment and evaluation recommendations.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to...
- Explore strategies for planning and developing a blended science class
- Describe teaching strategies and tools for developing a blended science class
- Apply evaluation and assessment strategies for developing a blended science class
- Design, develop, and deliver a lesson incorporating best instructional strategies for teaching science in a blended environment, reflecting on the instructional and learning experience
- Engage in peer review and feedback
Grading will be Pass/Fail: a minimum score of 80% will be required to pass.
Summer Course Sections
TIP 513-961 General Audience
Course dates: May 17 - August 8, 2021
Register by 7/23; Drop by 7/28; Withdraw by 8/2
Level of Study
Vary by course section
$130 ($65/credit hour)
Not Finding the Course You Need?
More UNC on-campus and online courses are available...