Summer 2021 Sections of this Online Educational Technology Workshop
This course provides students with the opportunity to study blended learning rotation models. Learners will explore methods for engaging learners in blended settings and will investigate best instructional practices.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to...
- Recognize benefits and types of rotation models
- Define the four types of rotation models
- Provide examples of station rotation to be implemented in the blended classroom
- Design, develop, and deliver a specific rotation model lesson
- Engage in peer review and reflect on the instructional and learning experience
Grading will be Pass/Fail: a minimum score of 80% will be required to pass.
Summer Course Sections
TIP 513-940 General Audience
Course dates: June 15 - August 8, 2021
Register by 7/16; Drop by 7/23; Withdraw by 8/4
Level of Study
Vary by course section
Not Finding the Course You Need?
More UNC on-campus and online courses are available...