Colorado Springs Center – Faculty/Staff Information
The UNC Colorado Springs Center is conveniently located just off of Interstate 25.
Faculty/Staff WiFi Directions
WiFi at the Colorado Springs Center is through the Verizon MiFi service (you do not need to be a Verizon customer to access; UNC utilizes Verizon to provide the service).
- Search for available networks and select the one that begins with: Verizon Mifi...
- You will need a key/password that will be provided by the Site Coordinator.
If you have trouble connecting, visit the Verizon Support site for additional assistance.
Resource Center / Printing
- The resource center has 6 computers for student and faculty use.
- There are copiers available to faculty to accomplish small printing jobs. It is helpful to contact the Site Coordinator ahead of time with documents to be copied so they can be ready for your class. Larger printing jobs should be arranged with the Site Coordinator.
- Classroom equipment: TV/VCR, Elmo machines, laptops, and classroom projectors. You can use the projectors to display from our devices or your own computers/devices. If you are using a Mac or an Apple tablet, please be sure to bring your connector for the projector.
- Free parking!
- Kitchen amenities include a microwave and refrigerator. Snack machines are available in the building.
- Lounge/break area
- The Colorado Springs Center is located in a corporate building with a private security staff.
The Northern Colorado Springs Area
The Colorado Springs Center is in the Oracle Building, just off I-25 in northern Colorado Springs (directly across the interstate from the U.S. Air Force Academy). The area around the center features access to...
- Many restaurant options from fast food to casual and fine dining
- Gas stations, convenience stores, and grocery stores
- Retail shopping including department stores and a supercenter
- Hotels and apartment/condo complexes
Be sure to explore the area using the “Search nearby” function at the Google map link above.