Extended Campus Forms for Faculty / Staff

Academic Program Course Scheduling

  • Course Schedule Grid – grid to submit course schedules for upcoming terms for Extended Degree Programs. Also available as a Word document. Due for each term on the same deadline schedule used for on-campus programs.
  • Course Schedule Update – submit updates to previously submitted course schedules (added courses, instructor changes, etc.). Also available as a Word document.

Individual (Standalone) Course Delivery

Scheduled Course/Workshop Request Form – submit this form each time you would like to deliver a section of a course on our Scheduled Courses/Workshops page (individual courses that admitted or non-admitted students can take).


Travel Mileage Log – use this Excel file to log mileage, tolls and parking costs for non-teaching Extended Campus activities (observations, program coordination, etc.). Submit a form each month or each semester. See the travel procedures information on the Faculty Resources page for details for these submissions.

Purchase Request Form – College representatives or faculty holding a Pcard may use this form to request the purchase of goods or services using Extended Campus Funds. The requests received must be related to an active academic program with Extended Campus. Our team will review your request for budget availability and FOAP accuracy. If you have any questions, please contact us at ext.campusaccounting@unco.edu.