Applying to this Speech-Language Pathology Program
The Next Program Start Will Be Fall Term 2024
Applications will be accepted beginning October 1, 2023. The application deadline is February 1, 2024. All admission decisions will be made after the deadline.
U.S. applicants (outside of Colorado) for online programs: please be sure to check your eligibility by state of residence.
Thank you for your interest in this UNC program! The application process and necessary forms are available on the graduate school page for this program:
On the application, choose the following program:
- Speech-Language Pathology M.A. - Online Program (Extended Campus)
All international (non-U.S. citizen) applicants should mark Yes for "Are you an international student?" at the beginning of the graduate application process. In addition to any application steps listed above, you will also need to prepare the following for your application:
- Demonstration of Language proficiency – either a Qualifying test score (TOEFL iBT: 80, IELTS: 6.5, PTE: 60) or a petition for exemption. UNC's institutional code for TOEFL is 4074.
- Copy of passport bio/photo page *
- Financial Documentation * # – we will need to verify that you can pay the estimated costs (tuition, fees, room, board, insurance, books, supplies, travel) for the time you will be in the U.S. Those applying to programs that last longer than 1 year will only need to provide proof for the first year at the time of application.
* = Items marked with * are only required for applicants who will be coming to the United States.
# = Items marked with # are not required with your initial application. You will submit them after you have been admitted to UNC.
For more information about UNC International Admissions and the UNC Center for International Education, please visit the International Admissions site, email email@example.com, or call 970-351-2831.