Applying to this Biomedical Science Program
Get Started – The Online Program Begins Each Fall Term
The program has rolling admissions. Early application is recommended, and applications are evaluated and admission decisions are made as each person applies.
Students who were wait-listed for professional programs and did not obtain final admittance are encouraged to apply up until the first day of class each Fall. We encourage those students to be in contact with the Program Coordinator and to indicate the program to which they were wait-listed on their application.
U.S. applicants (outside of Colorado) for online programs: please be sure to check your eligibility by state of residence.
Thank you for your interest in this UNC program! The application process and necessary forms are available on the UNC Graduate School page for this program:
On the application, choose the following program:
- Biomedical Science M.B.S. (Extended Campus)
All international (non-U.S. citizen) applicants should mark Yes for "Are you an international student?" at the beginning of the graduate application process. In addition to any application steps listed above, you will also need to prepare the following for your application:
- Demonstration of Language proficiency – either a Qualifying test score (TOEFL iBT: 80, IELTS: 6.5, PTE: 60) or a petition for exemption. UNC's institutional code for TOEFL is 4074.
- Copy of passport bio/photo page *
- Financial Documentation * # – we will need to verify that you can pay the estimated costs (tuition, fees, room, board, insurance, books, supplies, travel) for the time you will be in the U.S. Those applying to programs that last longer than 1 year will only need to provide proof for the first year at the time of application.
* = Items marked with * are only required for applicants who will be coming to the United States.
# = Items marked with # are not required with your initial application. You will submit them after you have been admitted to UNC.
For more information about UNC International Admissions and the UNC Center for International Education, please visit the International Admissions site, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 970-351-2831.