Key Forms for Current Extended Campus Students

As a student in a UNC Extended Campus program, you are of UNC student. Here are some resources for key forms for your educational journey.


Need transcripts for your UNC coursework or program? View the Registrar's transcript request information.

Applying for Graduation

Ready to apply for graduation? Visit our Graduation Information page for specific information and links.

Office of the Registrar Forms

Undergraduate Forms

The Office of the Registrar hosts all undergraduate student forms, including...

  • Major/Minor Change
  • Petitions and appeals

General Forms for All Students

As the central student records office, the Office of the Registrar also hosts general forms for all students, including...

  • Individual Data Change (name, ID, address, etc.)
  • Course forms: directed study, overload request, or petition forms
  • Transcript requests


Graduate School Forms

The UNC Graduate School forms page hosts key forms including...

  • Change of term or program
  • Transfer of credit
  • Capstone, comprehensive exam and dissertation steps

Graduate School Forms

Photo of students at desk discussing coursework