UNC Scholarship Information
The 2020-21 UNC Scholarship Application is live.
The application opens each November for all admitted degree-seeking students. The current scholarship application is for scholarships that are awarded for the 2020-21 academic year (Fall, Spring and Summer terms).
Priority Application Deadlines
The deadlines vary based on which type of student you are. The priority deadlines are...
- February 1st for new first-year and continuing undergraduate U.S. students.
- April 1st for all international students (undergraduate and graduate).
- June 1st for new U.S. undergraduate transfer students, and all U.S. graduate students.
However, we encourage everyone to apply as early as possible for full consideration for eligible scholarships.
Students admitted after June 1 each year can still complete the application through the end of the calendar year, but priority consideration for scholarships are given to applicants who meet their respective deadlines stated above and most scholarships are awarded to applications received by June 1.
To Apply and See Your Eligible Scholarships:
- Log-in to your Ursa account
- Go to the Financial tab; look under the Financial Aid heading for the UNC Scholarship Application and click the link.
- Sign-in and fill out the General Application.
- Log out and log back into the application.
- Select Opportunities to see potential scholarship options; if any of your matched scholarships require additional information or materials, you will be notified there.
Attention Bachelor’s Degree Students
March 1 is the FAFSA (federal financial aid) Priority Filing Date for undergraduate degree-seeking students. Filing by that date allows you to be considered for the maximum amount of aid for which you are eligible. See details.