UNC Scholarship Information
The 2023-24 UNC Scholarship Application is live.
The application opens each November for all admitted degree-seeking students. The current scholarship application is for scholarships that are awarded for the 2023-24 academic year (Fall, Spring and Summer terms).
Priority Application Deadlines
The deadlines vary based on which type of student you are. The priority deadlines are...
- February 1st for new first-year and continuing undergraduate U.S. students.
- June 1st for new undergraduate transfer students, graduate students and all international students.
However, we encourage everyone to apply as early as possible for full consideration for eligible scholarships.
Students admitted after June 1 each year can still complete the application through the end of the calendar year, but priority consideration for scholarships are given to applicants who meet their respective deadlines stated above and most scholarships are awarded to applications received by June 1.
More information about UNC scholarships.
To Apply and See Your Eligible Scholarships:
- Log-in to your Ursa account
- Go to the Financial tab; look under the Financial Aid heading for the UNC Scholarship Application and click the link.
- Sign-in and fill out the General Application.
- Log out and log back into the application.
- Select Opportunities to see potential scholarship options; if any of your matched scholarships require additional information or materials, you will be notified there.
Extended Campus has dedicated staff to help you with registration, billing, financial
aid, and any other concerns as you complete your program. Email or schedule a meeting