UNC Scholarship Information
The 2020-21 UNC Scholarship Application Will be Released November 1st, 2019.
The application is for all admitted degree-seeking students. The CURRENTLY AVAILABLE scholarship application is for scholarships that are awarded for the 2019-20 academic year (Fall, Spring and Summer terms).
Priority Application Deadlines Each Year
The deadlines vary based on which type of student you are. The priority deadlines are...
- February 1st (new deadline) for new first-year and continuing undergraduate U.S. students.
- April 1st (new deadline) for all international students (undergraduate and graduate).
- June 1st for new U.S. undergraduate transfer students, and all U.S. graduate students.
However, we encourage everyone to apply as early as possible for full consideration for eligible scholarships.
Students admitted after June 1 each year can still complete the application through the end of the calendar year, but priority consideration for scholarships are given to applicants who meet their respective deadlines stated above and most scholarships are awarded to applications received by June 1.
To Apply and See Your Eligible Scholarships:
- Log-in to your URSA account
- Go to the Financial tab; look under the Financial Aid heading for the UNC Scholarship Application and click the link.
- Sign-in and fill out the General Application.
- Log out and log back into the application.
- Select Opportunities to see potential scholarship options; if any of your matched scholarships require additional information or materials, you will be notified there.
Attention Degree-Seeking Students…
The 2020-21 school year FAFSA form is now available. You can also still submit a 2019-20 form if you haven’t already. See details.