Additional Resources for Current Extended Campus Students
You will find many of your most commonly needed resource links in the Student Resources box that appears on every page of this Current Students section. Below are additional UNC resource departments and services that you may need during your program.
- Bursar's Office – billing and student financial account information including information on Bear Pay (UNC's monthly payment plan)
- Dean of Students – services including Student Outreach & Support, Student Rights & Responsibilities, Code of Conduct, Title IX, etc.
- Disability Resource Center
- FERPA (student privacy information)
- Grading and GPA at UNC
- Division of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Office of Global Engagement (international student support)
- Student policies and procedures: Undergraduate | Graduate
Extended Campus is here to help you with registration, billing, financial aid, and
any other concerns as you complete your program. Email or schedule a meeting for support: