Additional Resources for Current Extended Campus Students
You will find many of your most commonly needed resource links in the Student Resources box that appears on every page of this Current Students section. Below are additional UNC resource departments and services that you may need during your program.
- Bursar's Office – billing and student financial account information including information on Bear Pay (UNC's monthly payment plan).
- Dean of Students (including Student Outreach & Support, Student Rights & Responsibilities, Code of Conduct, Title IX, etc.)
- Office of Equity & Inclusion
- Disability Resource Center
- FERPA (student privacy information)
- Grading and GPA at UNC
- Student policies and procedures: Undergraduate | Graduate
Attention Degree-Seeking Students…
The 2020-21 school year FAFSA form is now available. You can also still submit a 2019-20 form if you haven’t already. See details.