Additional Resources for Current Extended Campus Students
You will find many of your most commonly needed resource links in the Student Resources box that appears on every page of this Current Students section. Below are additional UNC resource departments and services that you may need during your program.
- Bursar's Office – billing and student financial account information including information on Bear Pay (UNC's monthly payment plan).
- Dean of Students (including Student Outreach & Support, Student Rights & Responsibilities, Code of Conduct, Title IX, etc.)
- Office of Equity & Inclusion
- Disability Resource Center
- FERPA (student privacy information)
- Grading and GPA at UNC
- Student policies and procedures: Undergraduate | Graduate
Extended Campus has dedicated staff to help you with registration, billing, financial
aid, and any other concerns as you complete your program. Email or schedule a meeting